10.11.2007

My new favorite jewels!

The Mama Log covers much more than products for rugrats...it's about products for mamas, too! And one of my favorite treats is a fun jewelry purchase.


I love unique (and preferably affordable!) silver jewelry, and when I came across Siren Jewels, I was drooling! Melissa has amazing talent. Her pieces are hand-formed by her, and have a very natural, organic feel to them, but at the same time look like a million boutique-style bucks! She uses fine silver (which is fantastic since apparently through the joys of pregnancy my body now tarnishes sterling silver just by looking at it...) and a variety of stones and textures to create her masterpieces.

I've purchased a few items (highly recommend all of the Traveler Companion Earrings), but my favorite is my latest purchase...my aquamarine Rock Candy Ring (shown above), worn along with the Power of Three Stack Rings.

Melissa also makes a gorgeous baby
bracelet, The Princess and the Pea, that I'll be purchasing for baby when she's a few months older. It's simply precious, and being fine silver it's extremely lightweight which makes it perfect for little ones. Definitely a keepsake and something for your baby girl to give to her baby girl someday *sigh*!

Keep an eye on Siren Jewels...Melissa is constantly updating her site with her beautiful creations, and she's so sweet to work with! I'm already plotting my next purchase (I'm really going to get into trouble with hubby one of these days...)....

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007