10.08.2007

Finally! A reusable soft wipes case....



Yes, yes, I'm an overpacker. If it weren't for smart mamas like Jude over at Mamma's Milk, I'd be lugging around a 50 lb. diaper bag (though, maybe that would be good for post-pregnancy weightloss???).

I had my Ju-Ju-Be Be Quick stuffed, and I mean STUFFED with all of the diapering "necessities", and as baby grows I'm running out of room...I'd gone from carrying 4 newborn diapers to 3 size 1's. At this rate I'd only be carrying one diaper by the time she got into size 3's, and that's just unacceptable for a mom that has to be ready for multiple blow-outs at any time.

Enter Mamma's Milk Wipes Pack! It's soft, holds the same amount of wipes (if not more) in it that my hard case did, and it fits my beloved Kirkland Wipes. And it sure as heck takes up a lot less room! Not to mention you get your choice of gorgeous fabrics to choose from (I went with the "Surprise Inside"...a beautiful neutral silk brocade). Now I can carry plenty of diapers in my Be Quick, and even started putting baby's extra set of clothes in there.

The Wipes Pack is cleverly designed to keep those wipes nice and moist, and no trouble with leaking. So now you can have a reusable (help the environment!) soft wipes case that holds whichever brand of wipes that floats-your-boat, and saves room in the ever-expanding diaper beast (oops...I meant BAG). Mama likes!

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007