10.12.2007

Keeping your diaper bag safe and dry!

Now you and I both know that if you've got a diaper-wearer, chances are you're going to have some leakage at some point. I've tried a few different messy bags, but none were easy to clean afterward, which kind of grossed me out, or were too bulky and heavy (and we've already discussed what an overpacker I am!).

I happened on a post about the Wet Happened? Wet Bag, and immediately had to give it a try...mostly because it was available in one of my favorite fabrics (Alexander Henry's "Mocca"). It's proven to be one of my best finds! I don't know how Jamie did it, but she's created a wet bag that is TOTALLY water and mess-proof, is easy to clean and rolls up so compactly that I can fit it into my Ju-Ju-Be Be Quick and it hardly takes up any room (this is saying something, as it's a gigundous 11"x14"!).

The Wet Happened? Wet Bag comes in a wide variety of prints, and is available in two sizes. The one I bought is the smaller of the two, if you can believe it! I plan on getting the large size for next summer...I think it will be fantastic for holding everyone's wet bathing suits after a trip to the beach.

At the time of this post, these are on sale...so stock up now!

Mama Log readers get an additional 10% off! Code :: MINIME




Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007