10.17.2007

Mama likes the cards, the cards that go "WOW!"

OK, so if you didn't graduate from high school in the early 90's, I realize you might not get that title...but I had to do it!

I'm pretty passionate about unique design. GOOD unique design. And when I started looking for baby announcements this time around, I just couldn't do cookie-cutter. I tried not to the first time, but 5 years ago baby announcements weren't the selling machine that they are today, and I did the best I could.

NOW we have choices. NOW there's a plethora of companies that offer not-so-typical options for event announcements and holiday cards. NOW we can show some of our own personal style in these cards. And I have a favorite...Mango Ink!

I ran across Mango Ink when I was checking out the links listed over on Preggers 'n Proud (article coming soon!). It was early in my pregnancy, so I bookmarked it and all but forgot about it. When it came time to start the hunt for announcements, I just wasn't finding anything I was digging. FINALLY, I was going through my tons o' bookmarks, and ran across Mango Ink again...thank goodness!

I was immediately impressed by the designs on Heidi and Ryan's site. Very cool, very unique, and very competitive pricing. I quickly found one that hubby and I fell in love with, placed the order (they shipped the envelopes right away...just ask when you order!), and waited for baby to make her appearance. Once baby arrived and I had a picture I wanted to use for the announcement, I sent in all of the information to Ryan, and designing began immediately! Poor Ryan...we went through so many revisions, and he was so very patient with me. And in the end what he created was a completely customized, personalized, GORGEOUS baby announcement (and when I say customized, I mean CUSTOMIZED...we changed the color scheme of the card, trying several different shades of one color, not to mention text and text placement). My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased. It's so beautiful we have it framed...a true keepsake!

I really can't recommend Mango Ink enough...I was just THAT impressed with the quality, customization, unique design and above all phenomenal customer service that Ryan and Heidi provide. In fact I'm currently trying to get a family picture taken so I can get my Christmas cards ordered with them. You have to take a peek at their holiday cards...so different and so fun! But their selection doesn't end at baby announcements and holiday cards, they also offer thank-you cards, party invitations, wedding stationery and event cards, labels, wrapping paper and more. And by the way, all colors and text alterations are FREE...now how cool is that?

Make sure to sign up for their newsletter...not only will you receive the latest Mango Ink news, but exclusive discounts as well (and they really provide terrific discounts)! And also take a peek at Ryan and Heidi's story...makes you want to invite them over for adult bevies, doesn't it?


Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007