11.02.2007

For the mega-drooler in your life....



I don't know about you guys, but there are definitely different levels of drooling. My son did spit-up a bit and drooled around teething time, but baby girl is in a totally different class of droolage...it's truly stunning how quickly she can soak an outfit!

I quickly realized that the typical cotton bibs were not going to handle a hound-dog class drooler, and started the hunt for a bib that was soft enough for a newborn but that could handle the output o' drool. Thank goodness I finally came across Colby Lane Designs over on Etsy!

I was immediately pleased with her huge variety of stylish prints, including plenty of baby-girl-appropriate prints that aren't superfoofygirlypink for non-superfoofygirlpink me (of course, she does offer those as well!). I was also impressed with the fact that not only were the bibs and burp clothes backed with chenille (how did we ever live without chenille?), but they're lined with absorbent batting...perfect for my mega-drooler and frequent spitter-upper. So I ordered a few bibs with coordinating burp clothes, and eagerly awaited their arrival. Once again, was I glad I did!

The sets were all gorgeous, and I was so happy with the size of them...they're big, so they'll definitely last as through all of the messy months, but still doable on a wee one. And the snaps, I adore them! They're plastic! And did I mention the bibs are adjustable? Everything you could want in your drool-fighting arsenal. And boy do they work...believe you me, baby has put them to the test.

Jen's bibs and coordinating burp clothes are fantastic. These workhorses of drool are well-made, using fine fabrics, and details like the snaps and decorative top-stitching make baby look like she just stepped out of a foofy baby boutique. And no more soaked outfits! She also offers other items, including the adorable Bunting Banners. And Jen always has seasonal and holiday bibs available. So get over to Colby Lane Designs and see why eveyone loves these bibs!

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007