3.10.2008

Stop that Sippy!

You're going to love me for this one.

How many times have you had to reach down at the dinner table, restaurant, on a walk or while shopping to scoop up your little ones' bottle or sippy cup that she's tossed to the ground with glee? Too many to count, right? (my back is hurting just thinking about it) Not to mention having to then clean it up before it touches her precious lips again. But I've found a solution...the Baby Cooz!

The Baby Cooz from Lima Bean Baby is GENIUS. Clip it onto babys' high-chair, stroller, bouncy, baby carrier, etc. with the detachable strap that doubles as a pacifier/toy clip...no more "let's see how many times you'll pick this up for me, Mommy"! It's insulated to keep things nice and cool (especially helpful at the beach or pool), and completely adjustable making it compatible with just about every bottle or sippy on the market. We're currently using the small, squatty, dual-handled variety right now, and it works beautifully (which really surprised me since it's really a chubby little sippy), but we also tested it on the tall, no-handle toddler variety, and it fit snug as a bug. Believe me, you won't know what to do with yourself once you start using one of these gems. The first couple of times baby girl attempted to throw her sippy overboard while attached to our Baby Cooz, I still did the initial flinch-and-reach (I'm well-trained), but now I'm totally care-free...who knew such a small thing could make such a big difference at mealtime!

Have a baby that's just starting to feed himself, or a toddler that loves to finger paint? You need to check-out the Body Bib! Hip, trendy fabrics, stylish design, and lots of coverage. I already envision baby girl wearing this when she digs into her first birthday cake (because we all know a regular-size bib just won't cut it!). And the toddlers love it! One little tester felt very "big girl" wearing her Body Bib while helping mama make some cookies. The nice, roomy pockets and fun fabric were a big hit!

Lori is the Mamasigner behind Lima Bean Baby. What started as a custom sewing business right after her second baby was born quickly turned into a successful business providing "...quality, chic, fun, and functional products." Great accessories to make your life easier, and gorgeous, non-traditional baby bedding (how I wish I'd found her when I was hunting for cool bedding for baby girl!). I've said time and again that mamas are the best inventors, and Lori is proof of it! I can't wait to see what she comes up with next, but in the meantime baby girl needs a Cuddle Cover, and another Baby Cooz or two.... ;)


TML readers, receive 20%!!! Just enter 00001 at check-out.


Mamasigner : Lori Ramsey :: http://www.limabeanbaby.com/

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007