2.27.2008

Get your pamper on!

Before my current obsessions with diaper bags, baby carriers, and wooden toys, I was horribly addicted to bath and body products. I had long ago given up on the "brick and mortar" companies, as the products never seemed to work quite as well as the label said they would, and the ho-hum scents just weren't doing much for me.


When I was pregnant with our son, I began an online search for vitamin E-enriched scrubs and creams to rub on my ever-expanding-and-itching-like-crazy belly. That's when I discovered the secret world of bath and body "etailers". Thus began the quest for the perfect products, the perfect "me" scents (usually involving vanilla)...all of course, at the right price, with the best service and quality.

I've tried many different etailers (too many to list...hubby might be reading), but quickly realized that there were only a couple I regularly returned to. And far and away, one of my absolute favorites is Callisto Bath & Body.

Lorraine and Kelli are the mamas behind CB&B, and together they've built a product line that is truly amazing. From handmade soaps to home fragrance to body scrubs, all of their products contain the best ingredients, and their fragrances are blended using the highest quality fragrance and essential oils available. And speaking of fragrance, oh their scent list! Divine, exclusive scents that you won't find anywhere else. Having trouble choosing? Take advantage of their Consulting Services!

Now, while I've never met a Callisto product I didn't like, I will highlight a few of my favorites.

Whipped Cleansing Cream :: I adore the texture of this! Whipped and creamy, it lathers up like crazy and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. I use this for shaving, too.

Buttercloud :: My favorite body cream of all time! Aptly named, this cream has a fluffy, whipped texture that smooths on like a dream. Holds scent extremely well, and moisturizes like crazy!

Buttercloud Body Polish :: I'm a huge fan of creamy body scrubs, and this stuff rocks! Shea Butter-enriched using 2 types of sugar, this will get you smooth as your baby's bum (and moisturized, too!).

For fragrances, truly I love too many to list. But staples of mine that I try not to be without are Starlit Mint (sweet and refreshing), Moonlight Musk (one of my favorite vanilla musks!) and my newest favorite, Chocolate Zest!

Did you know that Callisto means "most beautiful"? As moms, I know that many times we don't put ourselves on the top of the to-do list, but a little daily pampering goes a long way! So get thee over to Callisto Bath & Body so you can feel (and smell) YOUR most beautiful.


Mamasigners : Lorraine and Kelli :: http://www.callistobathandbody.com/



Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007