1.06.2008

Hey 'Roo!

Much to my husband's dismay, I'm a "collectionist". Always have been. Even with books, I love series...and I have to have all of them of course (thank goodness Harry Potter was only 7 books!). If there's a collection to be had of something I like, I'm hooked...companies adore people like me, I'm sure.


And with a new baby comes new fun things to collect. Especially DIAPER BAGS. In the latter part of my pregnancy and first few months of baby girls' life, I had a serious problem hunting for the perfect diaper bag (ok, bagS...but one must be prepared for every occasion, dahling!). And I did find a couple that I loved quite a bit, but then I saw Amy's 'Roo Pouch, and knew I needed to have one!!!

The 'Roo Pouch is every hobo-bag-loving-girls' dream diaper bag! It's big but not too big, has a ton of great pockets, hangs beautifully from your shoulder or stroller, and even stuffed to the gills, it looks great, and it feels freaking fabulous. I mean COMFY. And how many bags can you say that about?
You can find the 'Roo Pouch over at Amy's site, SewJealous.com. And the site is too darn cute...love the retro. Very easy to navigate. You can order your 'Roo Pouch in any color or pattern your heart desires, but if you can't decide, let Amy do it for you as she's got a tremendous eye for design.

I heart my bag very much, and so does everyone else who sees it (that's mine there...she's a beauty, huh?)...and I'm already planning another! So thanks to the 'Roo Pouch my collection of diaper bags seems complete...for now. Now I'm on to baby carriers! But that's another article....



Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007