11.30.2007

Do the Bop!

Ah, girl clothes.

The first thing out of our mouths when we found out we were having a girl this time was "No pink!", followed closely by "No frilliness!". Much to my moms' and my sister-in-laws' dismay, we've stuck by those exclamations. And anyone else in my boat knows that it's tough to find much else BUT pink, blingified, foo-foo, girly-girl clothes for baby girls. Heck, it's almost a full-time job hunting down cool, hip, girly-but-not-too-girly comfy clothes for our very cool little baby girl...especially those that are affordable and great quality.

So one day on my quest, I ran across Dilly Bop Designs over on Etsy. Now THESE were hip baby clothes! I immediately loved the fabrics she was using (in fact, that was how I found her, searching for my favorite Alexander Henry print!), and her lounge sets looked like my kind of baby clothes...something that was super-cute and we'd get a ton of wear out of.

Our first lounge set was this one, the Mocca Blooms. Adorable! It was so cute on her, I put in an order for another set (the owls this time). But not only are they great-looking, the quality is superb...definitely boutique quality, and Michele is so much fun to work with! And I was right, we'll get a ton of wear out of these.

So get over to Dilly Bop Designs and support this awesome design-at-home mama...not only does she have lounge sets for boys and girls (6 mos. - 4T), she makes them for mamas, too! She's also got some wonderful holiday sets right now. And make sure to get on her mailing list!

Mama Log readers receive FREE SHIPPING with your order! Just send Michele a quick note before purchasing, and she'll put a special listing up for you!

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007