4.30.2008

Take a trip to the islands...

Warm weather is here! Well, for a good portion of the country (sorry northern gals...hang in there). And warm weather means it's time for me to get my poor winter-worn feet in shape, get my soon-to-be-exposed skin smooth, and break out with my tropical scents! And my absolute favorite place to purchase all things tropical smelling is The Coconut Hut. Lena, the mama that creates all of these wondrous potions, is a fragrant genius when it comes to exotic scents. I adore every single one of the products she makes, and that's saying something!

Were you to tiptoe through my various fragrances and bath and body goodies, you'd basically find a variety of vanilla or coconut-based scents. Yes, coconut even in the winter (there ARE grown-up, sexy coconut scents that work all year long...read on!). I'm re-he-heally picky about both...not all vanillas and coconuts are created equally, believe me, but Lena has never let me down. And the combinations she comes up with! My list of favorites is long (too long...gets me into trouble), so I'll give you my top 10:

Vanilla Passion - the sexiest vanilla out there. Truly.
Coconut Kanantik - 5 (count 'em...FIVE) different kinds of coconut. Best tropical coconut scent evah.

Kissing on the Beach - I'm not a big fruity wearer, but I lurve this! Tropical fruits, but the Tahitian vanilla beans, coconut milk and whatever magic Lena puts in her scents makes this all me.
Coconut Sea Coral - This is my grown-up, year-round coconut. I've always said it's the coconut version of Vanilla Passion. AMAZING. And sexy as all get-out...trust me.
Poipu Beach - Again, a bit on the fruity side, but the combination is simply magic. A very adult fruity-fragrance.
Vanilla Paradise - Oh...mah...gawd. Yummiest vanilla ever. This and...
Vanilla Frosting - smells like it's straight out of Betty Crocker's tub. Fabulous in scrubs.
Tahitian Black Coconut - This is a very sexy, rich coconut scent. Love it!
Coconut Love Nectar - Right. The name says it all.
Hawaiian Honeymoon Cake - For you foody lovers, this is outstanding. I can't normally wear 'foody', but I wear the heck out of this!

Lena's scent menu is very extensive, so this gives you but a wee glimpse of what she offers. Luckily for her products, the list is not as long, which means each one is outstanding and made with lots of tropical love! You can't go wrong with any of her moisturizers, but I will say that the Polynesian Poi-Fection Shea Coconut Creme is my year-round fave. I've also fallen in love with the Coconut Nectar...it absorbs so nicely, and is wonderful for your skin! Scrubs (Hilo's Cup O' Java Coffee & Sugar Body Polish = YUM), Island Smoothie Soft Shaving Cream, Beach Baby Perfume, Surf's Up Shea Body Wash, Sea Spray Body & Hair Mist...it's all fabulous.

Lena uses only the best ingredients to make your skin (and hair!) happy, happy, happy. And all orders are made fresh...you don't get that at the local bath and body shop! She's always available to help with product and scent choices, and she also offers a sample package if you're really having trouble deciding.

So get on over to the oasis that is The Coconut Hut...your skin will thank you.

TML readers receive 15% off all orders of $25+ for the month of May! Just enter code 'mamalog' during check-out (will only work with direct credit card payments through the site...Paypal won't recognize the code).


Mamasigner : Lena Webber :: http://www.coconuthutbeauty.com/



Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007